Saturday 18 December 2010

3 films and Novels

I thought alot about the films and novels I would be using in my research, I decided to choose films in particular that has odd narratives as the structure may have had to be changed. The first film/novel I picked was:
  • A Clockwork Orange

I picked this because after some reseach into it, characters in the novel have completely different roles in the film which could affect the narrative and in turn the structure.

  • 2001 A Space Odyssey

I chose this film/novel also because the film itself is a mishmash narrative wise so i made the decision that this would be the perfect examle for my question as to see if the novel and film are different in structure.

  • Barry Lyndon

Finally I picked Barry Lyndon as it's the longest film the book would either be the same or have to be different this also is a perfect example as the longer the film the more of the novel is shown or changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment